Friday 14 June 2013

Only the best perfume ever -Bronze Goddess


So, it's been a while. 10 GCSEs down. One last maths exam on Monday. Then, Summer (Seriously resisting the urge to write summer multicoloured..I promise I'm 16 really) Blogging got put on hold but I can announce the start of lots of posts and it starts with this one. 

My sole perfume. This is my signature scent - Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess £45 - and its a good'un. It smells like a Caribbean holiday; a mix of suncream, pina cola *stiffs bottle*, something sweet and something woody. A warm citrus.  Bottom line it's heavenly. If you want it,  you do need to act quickly because this baby is limited edition. 



I hope you are all well and I can't wait to start blogging again!
Hugs and kisses 

2 comments:

  1. I am dying to try this, lovely review:) and love the poses haha!xx

    ReplyDelete